General Terms and Conditions for Use of BayernInfo.de
The www.BayernInfo.de website (hereinafter named BayernInfo) and the services it offers are provided under the condition that the present regulations and terms and conditions for use of BayernInfo are accepted.
Online services are the traffic information services for the Bavarian region that are provided under the BayernInfo website. A user is a person who uses the free online services provided by the VIB Traffic Information Association Bayern GmbH by retrieving information from the BayernInfo website.
These free services provided by BayernInfo are accessible via the World Wide Web. The traffic information provided is meant for recommendation and merely suggests a certain behaviour. No contract is concluded between BayernInfo and the user through the user's retrieval of information from the BayernInfo website.
1. Limitation to Non-commercial UseViewing and downloading of all content of the BayernInfo website is exclusively permitted for private and non-commercial use.
Use of the BayernInfo online services for commercial purposes, e.g. for dissemination of the services via the commercial user's media, portals or websites or for placing advertisements on the BayernInfo website, is only permitted on the basis of a written contract with the VIB Traffic Information Association Bayern GmbH. Especially commercial or any other kind of non-private use of the BayernInfo online services in form of reproduction, copying, remake, dissemination or transmission of BayernInfo web pages or their contents is only permitted with a corresponding written contract with VIB Traffic Information Association Bayern GmbH. This also applies to the dissemination or publication of larger or minor parts of the BayernInfo web pages for commerical purposes.
2. DisclaimerThe VIB Traffic Information Association Bayern GmbH has processed and checked all information provided by it within its domain to the best of its knowledge and conscience. However, no guarantee can be given regarding the quality or the extent to which the information provided is up-to-date, correct, complete or available at all times.br/>
Notwithstanding the regulations of Paragraph 675 Clause 2 of the German Civil Code, the following applies to the information provided:
The VIB Traffic Information Association is not liable for damages arising from the use or non-use of the given Internet offering .
The disclaimer of liability does not apply to circumstances in which the regulations of Paragraph 839 of the German Civil Code (liability arising from violation of official duties) are pertinent.
No liability can be held for any damage caused by computer viruses or the installation or use of software during the retrieval or downloading of data.
Websites featuring the name(s) of author(s) reflect the view and findings of those person(s) who wrote them.
The VIB Traffic Information Association Bayern GmbH expressly reserves the right to change, to add to or to delete individual web pages or the entire offering without special prior announcement or to close down the publication on a temporary or permanent basis.
3. Links to Sites of Third-Party ProvidersIn the information offering of the VIB Traffic Information Association Bayern GmbH there are links to other Internet offerings. These links are provided without any responsibility or liability on the side of the the VIB Traffic Information Association Bayern GmbH. The VIB Traffic Association Bayern GmbH does not exercise control over the content of these websites and is neither responsible nor liable for the content or information they convey. Should any links give reason for complaint, BayernInfo would be grateful if you informed them.
4. No Illegal or Prohibited UseA condition for the use of BayernInfo is that the user warrants that he will not use the site, its information, software, products, services or images for any purpose which is illegal or prohibited according to these terms, regulations and conditions, e.g. copyright, intellectual property rights etc.
5. Availability of Free Online ServicesWithin the scope of possibilities, BayernInfo provides data on the Internet that can be retrieved 24 hours around-the-clock. Please note that availability of the website may be limited during maintenance work on hardware or software. The VIB Traffic Information Association Bayern GmbH tries to keep maintenance times as short as possible and to only perform maintenance work at fixed times.
The user has no right to the availability of free BayernInfo online services.
6. Warranty for Data and InformationThere may be delays in the transmission of the traffic data. This must be taken into account by the user.
The VIB Traffic Information Association Bayern GmbH cannot give any guarantee regarding the quality or the extent to which the information provided is up-to-date, correct or complete. The VIB Traffic Information Association is responsible for errors which occur through data processing only.
7. Amendment of these Terms and ConditionsThe VIB Traffic Information Association Bayern Gmbh reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions under which the BayernInfo website is provided. These amendments come into effect two weeks after they are published at BayernInfo.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to German law. The place of jurisdiction is Munich.
Munich, January 2007.